- Divide broccoli and cauliflower into the curds. Rinse and cook for 3-5 minutes. Place the cooked broccoli and cauliflower in cold water so that they do not lose their color.
- Boil penne rigato with tomatoes and spinach in the salted water until cooked.
- Wash tomatoes and cut into quarters.
- Cut the smoked brisket into thin slabs. Fry in a small amount of olive oil, add the tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with dry thyme. Mix.
- Drain the water from the cauliflower and broccoli, pour into the frying pan to other products. Mix, place on low heat for 2 minutes. Mix again.
A great meal for a family dinner is ready!